Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brilliant Idea

The combination of struggling to work with both children at the same time and writing about what we do here generated a brilliant idea today!

Instead of counting the morning as Homeschool Time for both kids, I'm going to try dividing our weekly charts up into 4 sections: Theo/Mommy Time, Theo/independent work time, Rosie/Mommy Time and Rosie/independent work time.  And I'm going to add a column that specifies how much time each task takes, to help me be aware of time.

Off to make a chart to see if the hypothesis is viable.  Wheeeee!

1 comment:

Mama Peep said...

I did this when I was schooling just two. It worked great as M is more alert in the mornings while S doesn't really get going until the afternoon. When J was added to the mix, it blew my whole chart up. I still haven't recovered!

Patricia