Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 2009!

And suddenly here we are in a new year, starting the calendar over again.

We rung in 2009 with friends yesterday, playing games and eating.  Most of the family stayed up later than any other night of the past year, so today had a very sloth like quality.  Waffles, naps, crochet consumed the day.  Seems to bode well.

Posting on my blog regularly in November was so much fun, I've decided to do it again. Though I'll actually start on the 1st and aim for a true full month of posts. Hope you enjoy the ride.

The 3 hour nap from this afternoon is interfering with my ability to nod off this evening, so I'm off to obsess about ways to actually get things done this year, rather than just writing very large to do lists on my yellow note pad.  Programs that support the Getting Things Done method, mostly OmniFocus and Think Rock. Hopefully something that syncs with my iphone.

Happy New Year!


No comments: