Saturday, January 31, 2009

NaBloPo SLOW

Some combination of my brain trying to hold more information that it is designed to independently contain and the trip to Wyoming for the funeral killed my NaBloPoMo success this month.

We're off to Disney utopia for 10 days in about 45 minutes.  So I won't be posting until mid-February.  Have a great time while I'm gone. Here are some of the blogs crying for attention in my google reader that you can check out while you pine for my charm and wit:

The Black Snob.  My favorite source of what's hot and what's not.
Mr. Creativity and Organization Guy. Check out the video from Jan 27.
Seattle Police Department Blotter.  Get some perspective on life in Seattle
What Tami Said.  A really smart woman whose opinion and point of view I value.

See ya real soon!

No comments: