Thursday, December 4, 2008

To Read

Here are the books lined up waiting for their turn to be read - squeezed into my scant personal moments between blog posts, crochet and guitar.

Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell - recommended by Theo
White Men on Race by Joe Feagin - this is the guy who did the talk at Bush School
Race: a History Beyond Black and White by Marc Aronson - recommended by Joe Feagin
Can We Talk about Race? by Beverly Daniel Tatum - recommeded by someone at Pact Camp
How to Improve You Marriage Without Talking About It by John Gottman - recommended by a friend

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Island of the Blue Dolphins was one of the most memorable books of my childhood, and when I've given it to kids, they've told me it's one of their favorites. Read it now! (because you don't have enough to do...)