Sunday, August 2, 2009

August NaBloPoMo: Tomorrow

This month's theme for NaBloPoMo is Tomorrow. Sounds interesting. And I don't plan to travel this month. Let's give it a whirl!

Tomorrow Theo participates his first baseball camp. At Rijo Athletics, it comes highly recommended. Of course, that always seems to mean far from our house. I'm sure we'll enjoy the hour long commute there talking all about the funny facts of baseball. And back, too.

Tomorrow Rosie, chauffered by Bill, will delight in a morning of other children for her second week of sports camp at Arena Sports (which is also highly recommended, but surprisingly only 15 minutes from our house). She's thrilled.

Tomorrow I'm working on the list of things that I've been feeling anxious about: detailed planning for the Not-Scouts Camp I'm hosting for some of our homeschool friends in a few weeks, processing the 108 messages languishing in my in-box, seeing where we're at with our homeschool budget and maybe reading a book!

Tomorrow afternoon we may just make it to a planning meeting for a babysitting coop. Wouldn't that be a great topper to the day?

What are you doing tomorrow?


No comments: