Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mocha Mama's YA summer reading list

One of my very favorite bloggers, Mocha Mama, recently posted a Young Adult summer reading list.  Some of the books look beyond Theo at this point, but right in my interests.  And of course, there's always next year.

Says Mocha Mama:
Every year I make myself a list of all the great new YA books that have been published during the school year and try to read them all. Lately, however, I find myself looking toward books that I’ve missed in the past (because, really, I cannot read them all) and asked a bunch of friends to help me put together a list of favorites. Some of them are new and some are not, but they all came highly recommended from people whose opinions I trust. Even the school librarian where I work chimed in and loaded me up with a boxful of books for the summer. 
 Click here for the rest of the post!
Good luck with your summer readers.

No comments: